[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_tabs style="tab-style-one"][vc_tab title="TERMS OF SERVICE" tab_id="1393287955-1-44"][vc_column_text]
Policy & Agreement - TOS
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. McCutcheons Ink. LLC is not responsible for typographical and/or photographic errors. McCutcheons Ink. LLC does not offer any technical support or sales advice. Customer pays return shipping charges for all Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) services. McCutcheons Ink. LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Money Order
- Paypal On-Line Checkout.
- Gift Certificate (must accompany payment by mail!)
- Mail Orders must be pre-paid by company check, business check, cashiers check, personal check or money order (Note: Pre-paid methods with personal and business checks may take slightly longer to process because all payments must first clear with the bank due to the risk of fraudulent checks. International checks are not accepted) [Foreign Money Orders accepted is USD $ Dollars only.]
- No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders please. Please accept our apologies but we do not accept international credit cards at this time.
- U.S.P.S. - APO/FPO orders welcome! Delivery will take approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- All orders require 3 to 5 days processing time before going to the shipping department.
- McCutcheons Ink. LLC does not process orders during Friday, Weekends or Holidays.
- No guarantees of shipping delivery date; U.S.P.S. Priority Mail only.
- No international orders
McCutcheons Ink. LLC will sometimes furnish an alphanumeric code that can be used for promotions on our website. These promotional codes may be found in print and/or online advertisements, sent via email to our Newsletter and/or Promotion subscribers, presented on the McCutcheons Ink. LLC website or circulated at sponsored events and through other means. The provisions for a Promo Code will be included with the code itself; if an expiration date or other condition is stipulated, just reference where you acquired the code for the exact requirements. Please note that Promo Codes are not redeemable for cash and you must spend more than the discount price in order for a promotion to be applied. For example, if a Promo Code offered $10.00 off your next purchase, you would need to spend more than $10.00 to redeem your discount.
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a replacement. A return authorization number is required for all returns. These terms apply to all replacements. Most products are shipped with a replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform McCutcheons Ink. LLC of any order discrepancy within 30 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly. [This does not mean that you can return a book for credit and use the credit for another new book purchase.]
DVD/CD Return Policy
DVDs and CDs are non-refundable but may be exchanged within 5-days of the invoice date if the CD is defective. for a replacement/functional version of the same DVD or CD by using the shipping label packaged with your order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for help at (541) 791-6465.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC does not offer any sort of technical assistance. We cannot offer advice, make product recommendations, provide technical support or sales advice. Nor do we give instructions on how to use the material in books or on CDs.
Orders are not processed or shipped on Fridays, Weekends and Holidays.
You may request that an order be canceled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, McCutcheons Ink. LLC shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from McCutcheons Ink. LLC are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. McCutcheons Ink. LLC does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, McCutcheons Ink. LLC puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinants which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer/printer. Consequently, McCutcheons Ink. LLC will not be held responsible for product revision changes. The authors view, writings, opinions are not the views, writings or opinions of McCutcheons Ink. LLC. Books and CDs sold are for entertainment purposes only.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel any order. By using this website from McCutcheons Ink. LLC, you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed on this website. You also agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and McCutcheons Ink. LLC. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from McCutcheons Ink. LLC.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC offers our Customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement guarantee on all purchases as specified herein. To take advantage of McCutcheons Ink. LLC satisfaction guarantee, the Customer must comply with the Product Return Procedure detailed herein and below. Any breach of McCutcheons Ink. LLC Return Policy Procedure will result in the loss of McCutcheons Ink. LLC replacement guarantee. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
Product Return Procedure
- To return a product in compliance with McCutcheons Ink. LLC satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Please call (541) 791-6465 during McCutcheons Ink. LLC hours of operation to acquire an RMA number. McCutcheons Ink. LLC will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by McCutcheons Ink. LLC. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to McCutcheons Ink. LLC. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-sale-able condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, and other accessories provided by the McCutcheons Ink. LLC. If any component of the returned product is missing, McCutcheons Ink. LLC Return Procedure will be breached and McCutcheons Ink. LLC may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
Warranties; All products are sold "AS-IS" or "With All Faults"
McCutcheons Ink. LLC IS AN AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER AND DISTRIBUTOR. McCutcheons Ink. LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. McCutcheons Ink. LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
ALL ITEMS SOLD THROUGH McCutcheons Ink. LLC ARE SOLD "AS-IS" OR "WITH ALL FAULTS." THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE ITEMS IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC does not and is not liable for contents, use, examples, or any guarantees made by the author/contractor.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES McCutcheons Ink. LLC MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. McCutcheons Ink. LLC SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. McCutcheons Ink. LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, USE, CONTENTS, EXAMPLES, GUARANTEES, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT McCutcheons Ink. LLC HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
McCutcheons Ink. LLC does not consent to having any telephone calls recorded and reserves the right to terminate any call that is being recorded. Customer agrees not to record any call with McCutcheons Ink. LLC unless Customer has provided clear and conspicuous notice to McCutcheons Ink. LLC and has received prior written consent from McCutcheons Ink. LLC and/ or under special arrangement, for prepaid consultation calls, taping is allowed.
General Terms and Conditions
An order is not binding upon McCutcheons Ink. LLC until it is accepted; McCutcheons Ink. LLC must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with McCutcheons Ink. LLC. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the McCutcheons Ink. LLC invoice.
- For foreign orders – add an additional $60.00 for shipping expense into foreign country outside of the United States. If possible, call first ((541) 791-6465) or email (orders@McCutcheon.info for approximate shipping cost.
- Foreign orders must be paid by international money order or credit card in U.S. dollars ONLY!
Risk of Loss
McCutcheons Ink. LLC will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. McCutcheons Ink. LLC will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes and otherwise.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between McCutcheons Ink. LLC and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. McCutcheons Ink. LLC and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of Oregon, Jackson County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parties waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against McCutcheons Ink. LLC that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice. The McCutcheons Ink. LLC reserves the right not to be sued.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceable shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Oregon law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with McCutcheons Ink. LLC invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer are the complete and exclusive agreement between McCutcheons Ink. LLC and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between McCutcheons Ink. LLC and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="Privacy Notice" tab_id="1393287955-2-70"][vc_column_text]
In this document, the word "computer" means any device used to connect to McCutcheons Ink. LLC (mccutcheons.info), including, but not limited to, mobile devices.
We Gather the Following Personal Information About Customers:
Information That You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but this will limit your ability to purchase products offered on the website, or to take advantage of some of our features for website customers.
When you place an order with us, your contact information is used to communicate related information, such as order and shipment confirmation, release date changes and requests for more information to facilitate the processing of your order. You may opt-out of these communications by canceling your order.
We use customer contact information from the account form to customize future shopping for you, to improve our website and stores, and, if you choose, to send you information about our company and to inform you of sales and special offers. If, after receiving a non-order related email, you do not want to receive such emails in the future, you can notify us, by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link attached to each email.
An Explanation of "Cookies"
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed by us on your computer's storage system through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser when you make future visits to our website, and to store certain information (such as items placed in your shopping cart) between visits.
Security of Information Stored by Us
To the extent that you use our website, and connect to us through your computer, anyone with access to your computer may be able to access our website and conduct transactions in your name. We have no ability to know who has access to your computer, or to your credit card information, or who you have authorized to use such computer or information. Persons with access to your computer may be able to view any private or stored account information or other information that you have given to us. Accordingly, you are responsible for any transactions that are made in your name by someone who has access to your computer or your credit card number. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to any login or password information, and to your computer.
We May Change These Terms
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="Cookies" tab_id="1393288455361-2-1"][vc_column_text][vc_message color="alert-error"]Please enable cookies in your web browser to continue.[/vc_message]
What are Cookies?
Internet Explorer 7.x
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explore
Back to Top
Internet Explorer 6.x
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK
Back to Top
- Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options... item in the menu - a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window. (See image below)
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.
Back to Top
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera
- Click on the Preferences... item in the menu - a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window. (See image below)
- The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the "Normal cookies" drop-down
- Save changes by clicking Ok
Back to Top[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]